Oct 23, 2019 - Nov 17, 2019
8:00 pm - 10:30 pm
North Coast Repertory Theatre
987 Lomas Santa Fe Drive, Suite D Solana Beach, California 92075
THE SUNSHINE BOYS deftly showcases the late Neil Simon’s brilliant ear for sidesplitting dialogue and his sharp eye for physical comedy. Yet beneath the raucous laughter are two vulnerable people struggling to make sense of their lives. North Coast Repertory Theatre has earned numerous accolades by critics and audiences alike for capturing the nuances of Simon’s memorable characters who wrestle with love, loss, work, family and aging. Simon’s plays historically sell out rapidly, so early ticket buying is highly recommended.
Jeffrey B. Moss directs Bryan Banville*, Portia Gregory, Phillip Korth, Samantha Roper, James Sutorius*, John Tessmer, and Lenny Wolpe*, in THE SUNSHINE BOYS. The design team includes Marty Burnett (Resident Scenic Designer), Matthew Novotny (Lighting), Elisa Benzoni (Costumes), Aaron Rumley (Sound), Philip Korth (Props) and Peter Herman (Wigs). Danielle Stephens* is the Stage Manager.
*The actor or stage manager appears through the courtesy of Actors’ Equity Association. For photos, go to www.northcoastrep.org/press.
THE SUNSHINE BOYS previews begin Wednesday, October 23. Opening Night on Saturday, October 26, at 8pm. A new Preview Matinee has been added on Friday, October 25, at 2pm. There will be a special talkback on Friday, November 1, with the cast and artistic director. It will play Wednesdays at 7pm, Thursdays through Saturdays at 8pm, Saturday and Sunday matinees at 2pm with Sundays at 7pm through November 17, 2019. North Coast Repertory Theatre is located at 987 Lomas Santa Fe Drive, Solana Beach, CA 92075. Tickets: Previews – $46, Week Nights/Wed. & Sat. Matinees – $52; Sat. Eve. & Sun. Mat. $57; Sun Night – $49. By popular demand, a Wednesday Matinee has been added on November 13, at 2pm – $52. Seniors, Students, Military & Educators – $3 off admission. Call 858-481-1055, or visit www.northcoastrep.org to purchase tickets.
Categories No Categories
- Know About the Benefits of Digital Signature - Jan 22, 2020 - Jan 02, 2024 - 12:00 am
- Stay Connected and Organized With the Best Work Chatting Platforms - Jan 27, 2020 - Jan 03, 2025 - 12:00 am
- Amazing Tips to Buy the Best Water Filters - Jan 29, 2020 - Jan 06, 2033 - 12:00 am
- How to Separate From Your Partner in a Peaceful Manner? - Jan 29, 2020 - Jan 12, 2023 - 12:00 am
- Rosenak Family Law, LLC.: Collaborative Divorce Lawyers in Leawood - Jan 29, 2020 - Jan 01, 2032 - 12:00 am
- Significance of Refrigerator Water Filters - Jan 29, 2020 - Jan 04, 2034 - 12:00 am
- Gather Information about Cambodia with the Best Platforms - Feb 22, 2020 - 12:00 am
- Importance of Structural Engineering Services for Analysis and Designing of Structures - Feb 22, 2020 - 12:00 am
- Tijuana Street Food Tour - Feb 22, 2020 - 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Gaslamp Quarter Mardi Gras - Feb 22, 2020 - 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Dinner With A View: A Unique Pop-Up Dining Experience - Feb 22, 2020 - 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- A Kind of Weather - Feb 22, 2020 - 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- The Outsider at North Coast Repertory Theatre - Feb 22, 2020 - 8:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- Gather Information about Cambodia with the Best Platforms - Feb 23, 2020 - 12:00 am
- Importance of Structural Engineering Services for Analysis and Designing of Structures - Feb 23, 2020 - 12:00 am
- San Diego Dim Sum Tour - Feb 23, 2020 - 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
- A Kind of Weather - Feb 23, 2020 - 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Dinner With A View: A Unique Pop-Up Dining Experience - Feb 23, 2020 - 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- 34th Presentation of “Our Living Heritage” Live Docudrama / Play - Feb 23, 2020 - 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- The Outsider at North Coast Repertory Theatre - Feb 23, 2020 - 8:00 pm - 10:30 pm