May 25, 2019 - May 27, 2019
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Maritime Museum of San Diego
1492 North Harbor Drive San Diego, CA 92101
The Port of San Diego Festival of the Sea has something for everyone to enjoy. Taking place aboard the historic vessels of the Maritime Museum on the scenic North Embarcadero region of downtown San Diego.
• Access to all Museum vessels and dozens of fascinating exhibits below deck
• 27th Annual San Diego Sea Chantey Festival*
• Jam session by local favorite Classic Rock quartet Paul Hartley & The Chiefs*
• Fun-filled Education Zone
• Regional Artist and Artisan Exhibition of paintings
The Berkeley Bar open on the upper deck serving wine and beer to guests for an additional charge, noon to 5:00 p.m.
- Gun Battle between two vessels, the Californian and the Bill of Rights. Saturday, Sunday and Monday, May 25, 26 and 27 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Tickets are $59.00 per person and include water, snacks, and Museum admission.
• Elegant pre-evening cruise aboard the galleon replica San Salvador. Saturday and Sunday, May 25 and 26 from 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $79.00 per person and include appetizers and 2 drinks per person, no-host bar (cash only) on board, and Museum admission.
• Performances of ‘Boarded! A Pirate Adventure’ staged aboard the galleon replica San Salvador. Two shows offered Monday, May 27, at 10:30 a.m. and 12:45 p.m. Tickets are $79.00 per person and include Museum admission. This hilarious interactive show puts visitors right in the middle of the pirate action. Participants will be sworn in as part of the ship crew, trained how to navigate, sword fight, bail from a sinking ship, escape from the King’s jail, swab the deck and other pirate skills. San Salvador does leave the dock for this experience.
• Thirty-minute Bay tours will also be available aboard an engine-powered vintage vessel Saturday, Sunday and Monday, 11:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. for only an additional $10 with general admission ticket purchase.
*Times subject to change please see sdmaritime.orgfor current schedule and to pre-purchase tickets*
- Enjoya La Jolla - Aug 01, 2019 - Aug 02, 2019 - 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Ferragosto - Aug 17, 2019 - Aug 18, 2019 - 5:00 pm - 12:00 am
- Enjoya La Jolla - Sep 01, 2019 - Sep 02, 2019 - 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Enjoya La Jolla - Oct 01, 2019 - Oct 02, 2019 - 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Enjoya La Jolla - Nov 01, 2019 - Nov 02, 2019 - 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Enjoya La Jolla - Dec 01, 2019 - Dec 02, 2019 - 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm