May 11, 2019
5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
4114 Adams Ave San Diego, California 92116
Create your own spa experience! Judy Balsavich, owner of SunGold Soaps, will be leading this workshop held at Earthwell Refill in Kensington.
$35 ticket includes supplies to make three bath bombs, as well as wine and cheese. Get your ticket here: https://www.creativekensington.com/events-1/make-a-bath-bomb
About the Instructor
Ever since she was a little girl, Judy Balsavich has been making beautiful things with her hands. Her passion for arts and crafts started with doll making at age 10 and progressed through the years with experience in a number of different artistic pursuits. Having settled into a career as a retail manager, Judy had always yearned to branch out on her own and start her own business. It wasn’t until she stumbled upon a soap making kit one day at the crafts store that she realized her true passion. That first simple DIY kit led to an all out pursuit of everything she could find on the art of handmade soap making. Thus led to her launching her business, SunGold Soaps, located in San Diego. Her line of products include Soap Bars, Shampoo Bars, Sugar Scrubs, Bath Salts, Men’s Shaving products, Candles, Lip Balms, Lotion Bars, Salt Bars, and, of course, Bath Bombs!
- Enjoya La Jolla - Aug 01, 2019 - Aug 02, 2019 - 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Ferragosto - Aug 17, 2019 - Aug 18, 2019 - 5:00 pm - 12:00 am
- Enjoya La Jolla - Sep 01, 2019 - Sep 02, 2019 - 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Enjoya La Jolla - Oct 01, 2019 - Oct 02, 2019 - 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Enjoya La Jolla - Nov 01, 2019 - Nov 02, 2019 - 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Enjoya La Jolla - Dec 01, 2019 - Dec 02, 2019 - 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm