Sep 18, 2019
Del Mar Highlands Town Center
12841 El Camino Real San Diego, CA 92130
On Wednesday, September 18 Jimbo’s, San Diego’s premier natural foods store, is hosting a grand opening event at 10 a.m. for their new Carmel Valley location at the Del Mar Highlands Town Center. The new store will be the first ever grocer to have a plastic-free water aisle on the West Coast! On opening day, the first 50 customers will receive a reusable bag filled with over $200 worth of products.
The celebration will include a ribbon cutting, remarks from founder Jim “Jimbo” Someck, local Jimbo’s food vendors, the Surfrider Foundation, and a longtime and loyal customer. There will also be a spoken word performance from San Diego local artist Gill Sotu. In recognition of Jimbo’s expansion, the Del Mar
Highlands Town Center will also donate $25,500 in support of local youth education at the event.
In store promotions and specials will be taking place all week.
- Know About the Benefits of Digital Signature - Jan 22, 2020 - Jan 02, 2024 - 12:00 am
- Stay Connected and Organized With the Best Work Chatting Platforms - Jan 27, 2020 - Jan 03, 2025 - 12:00 am
- Amazing Tips to Buy the Best Water Filters - Jan 29, 2020 - Jan 06, 2033 - 12:00 am
- How to Separate From Your Partner in a Peaceful Manner? - Jan 29, 2020 - Jan 12, 2023 - 12:00 am
- Rosenak Family Law, LLC.: Collaborative Divorce Lawyers in Leawood - Jan 29, 2020 - Jan 01, 2032 - 12:00 am
- Significance of Refrigerator Water Filters - Jan 29, 2020 - Jan 04, 2034 - 12:00 am