Jun 03, 2019
7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
North Coast Repertory Theatre
987 Lomas Santa Fe Drive, Suite D Solana Beach, California 92075
From the darkest corners of reality, to the land of the unexplained – Impro Theatre’s Twilight Zone Unscripted pays homage to Rod Serling’s breakthrough sci-fi series “The Twilight Zone.” Enter the wondrous dimension of imagination, as completely improvised episodes are created with every performance.
The show you are about to see will be completely improvised. For those of you who are Impro Theatre regulars, you will be witnessing a slightly different format tonight. We will improvise two episodes before intermission, and then two episodes following the break. You will have four (or five) chances to influence our stories as we will be coming to you for a suggestion at the top of each improvised episode.
To truly enter the world of The Twilight Zone meant we had to come to know the life of its creator, Rod Serling. We learned how his small town roots and service in World War II would greatly influence his outlook on life and eventually give birth to his breakthrough series. When one remembers The Twilight Zone, certain fantastic images will always stick in the mind, but all of them were deeply grounded in the themes that Rod was intent on exploring. The more we studied Serling’s motivations, the deeper our respect grew for his writing and his vision.
We have no idea in advance the content of our episodes tonight, or the character’s we’ll be playing. Once we receive the suggestion, the lights will go out, the theme music will begin and we, like you, will enter an unexplored dimension, known only as…The Twilight Zone.
THE TWILIGHT ZONE UNSCRIPTED will run June 3, 2019 at 7:30pm. North Coast Repertory Theatre is located at 987 Lomas Santa Fe Drive, Solana Beach, CA 92075. Tickets are $27 with discounts for students, military, and educators. Call 858-481-1055, or visit www.northcoastrep.org to purchase tickets.
Categories No Categories
- Know About the Benefits of Digital Signature - Jan 22, 2020 - Jan 02, 2024 - 12:00 am
- Stay Connected and Organized With the Best Work Chatting Platforms - Jan 27, 2020 - Jan 03, 2025 - 12:00 am
- Amazing Tips to Buy the Best Water Filters - Jan 29, 2020 - Jan 06, 2033 - 12:00 am
- How to Separate From Your Partner in a Peaceful Manner? - Jan 29, 2020 - Jan 12, 2023 - 12:00 am
- Rosenak Family Law, LLC.: Collaborative Divorce Lawyers in Leawood - Jan 29, 2020 - Jan 01, 2032 - 12:00 am
- Significance of Refrigerator Water Filters - Jan 29, 2020 - Jan 04, 2034 - 12:00 am
- Gather Information about Cambodia with the Best Platforms - Feb 22, 2020 - 12:00 am
- Importance of Structural Engineering Services for Analysis and Designing of Structures - Feb 22, 2020 - 12:00 am
- Tijuana Street Food Tour - Feb 22, 2020 - 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Gaslamp Quarter Mardi Gras - Feb 22, 2020 - 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Dinner With A View: A Unique Pop-Up Dining Experience - Feb 22, 2020 - 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- A Kind of Weather - Feb 22, 2020 - 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- The Outsider at North Coast Repertory Theatre - Feb 22, 2020 - 8:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- Gather Information about Cambodia with the Best Platforms - Feb 23, 2020 - 12:00 am
- Importance of Structural Engineering Services for Analysis and Designing of Structures - Feb 23, 2020 - 12:00 am
- San Diego Dim Sum Tour - Feb 23, 2020 - 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
- A Kind of Weather - Feb 23, 2020 - 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Dinner With A View: A Unique Pop-Up Dining Experience - Feb 23, 2020 - 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- 34th Presentation of “Our Living Heritage” Live Docudrama / Play - Feb 23, 2020 - 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- The Outsider at North Coast Repertory Theatre - Feb 23, 2020 - 8:00 pm - 10:30 pm