Dec 13, 2020
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Gaslamp Quarter Arch
208-226 Fifth Ave San Diego, California 92101
Sunday, December 13th, 2020 – Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego California
Jingle all the way through downtown San Diego with your furry friends this holiday season! The Gaslamp Holiday Pet Parade & Holiday Pet Market returns to the streets of the Gaslamp Quarter on Sunday, December 13th from 12 PM to 5 PM. Pet owners and their adorable companions are invited to deck the halls in festive costumes and step out on the town during this jolly promenade and FREE pet holiday market. The 13th annual event begins under the iconic Gaslamp Quarter Archway and ends at MLK Promenade Park. Day-of registration and check-in will begin at 11:30 AM before the parade kicks off at 2 PM. There will be nine fun costume contests so bring your furry family members in their best holiday attire! All pets are welcome to participate in this holly-jolly good time!
FREE FESTIVAL FOR ALL.
For more information or to register your pet, please visit HolidayPetParade.com.
Event benefits the Gaslamp Quarter Association.
- Fiesta Old Town Cinco de Mayo - Sep 12, 2020 - Sep 13, 2020 - 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- La Mesa Oktoberfest - Oct 02, 2020 - Oct 04, 2020 - 12:00 am
- Fall Back Festival - Nov 01, 2020 - 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- La Mesa's Holiday in the Village - Dec 04, 2020 - Dec 05, 2020 - 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Chula Vista Starlight Parade and Children's Faire - Dec 05, 2020 - 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Gaslamp Holiday Pet Parade - Dec 13, 2020 - 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm