Jan 24, 2020
8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
North Coast Repertory Theatre
987 Lomas Santa Fe Drive, Suite D Solana Beach, California 92075
North Coast Repertory Theatre launches the new decade with Steven Dietz’s lyrical BLOOMSDAY, a time-travel tale set amidst tourists exploring the pubs and streets of James Joyce’s “Ulysses.” This San Diego premiere follows an older couple retracing their steps to rediscover their younger selves. If you’ve ever wished you could go back and have a second chance at a decision you made back in your 20s, this winsome tale will linger with you. Bloomsday is a sweet and engaging tale with a touch of fantasy, suggesting that with good heart and determination one might literally be able to rewrite the past…perhaps…or at least to believe that one has done so. Don’t miss this intelligent, heartwarming play.
Andrew Barnicle directs Martin Kildare,* Jacquelyn Ritz,* Hunter Saling and Rachel Weck* in BLOOMSDAY. The design team includes Marty Burnett (Resident Scenic Designer), Matthew Novotny (Lighting), Renetta Lloyd (Costume Design), Aaron Rumley (Sound & Projections), Philip Korth (Props) and Peter Herman (Wigs). Aaron Rumley* is the Stage Manager.
*The actor or stage manager appears through the courtesy of Actors’ Equity Association. For photos, go to www.northcoastrep.org/press.
BLOOMSDAY previews begin Wednesday, January 8. Opening Night on Saturday, January 11, at 8pm. A new Preview Matinee has been added on Friday, January 10, at 2pm. There will be a special talkback on Friday, January 17, with the cast and artistic director. It will play Wednesdays at 7pm, Thursdays through Saturdays at 8pm, Saturday and Sunday matinees at 2pm with Sundays at 7pm through February 2, 2020 (See Schedule below). North Coast Repertory Theatre is located at 987 Lomas Santa Fe Drive, Solana Beach, CA 92075. Tickets: Previews – $46, Week Nights/Wed. & Sat. Matinees – $52; Sat. Eve. & Sun. Mat. $57; Sun Night – $49. By popular demand, a Wednesday Matinee has been added on January 29 at 2pm – $52. Seniors, Students, Military & Educators – $3 off admission. Call 858-481-1055, or visit www.northcoastrep.org to purchase tickets.
Categories No Categories
- Know About the Benefits of Digital Signature - Jan 22, 2020 - Jan 02, 2024 - 12:00 am
- Stay Connected and Organized With the Best Work Chatting Platforms - Jan 27, 2020 - Jan 03, 2025 - 12:00 am
- Amazing Tips to Buy the Best Water Filters - Jan 29, 2020 - Jan 06, 2033 - 12:00 am
- How to Separate From Your Partner in a Peaceful Manner? - Jan 29, 2020 - Jan 12, 2023 - 12:00 am
- Rosenak Family Law, LLC.: Collaborative Divorce Lawyers in Leawood - Jan 29, 2020 - Jan 01, 2032 - 12:00 am
- Significance of Refrigerator Water Filters - Jan 29, 2020 - Jan 04, 2034 - 12:00 am
- San Diego International Food Tour - Feb 20, 2020 - 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Dinner With A View: A Unique Pop-Up Dining Experience - Feb 20, 2020 - 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- A Kind of Weather - Feb 20, 2020 - 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- The Outsider at North Coast Repertory Theatre - Feb 20, 2020 - 8:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- Gather Information about Cambodia with the Best Platforms - Feb 21, 2020 - 12:00 am
- Importance of Structural Engineering Services for Analysis and Designing of Structures - Feb 21, 2020 - 12:00 am
- Dinner With A View: A Unique Pop-Up Dining Experience - Feb 21, 2020 - 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- Timber & Ales - Feb 21, 2020 - 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- A Kind of Weather - Feb 21, 2020 - 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- The Outsider at North Coast Repertory Theatre - Feb 21, 2020 - 8:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- Gather Information about Cambodia with the Best Platforms - Feb 22, 2020 - 12:00 am
- Importance of Structural Engineering Services for Analysis and Designing of Structures - Feb 22, 2020 - 12:00 am
- Tijuana Street Food Tour - Feb 22, 2020 - 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Gaslamp Quarter Mardi Gras - Feb 22, 2020 - 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm