Mar 21, 2020
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Embarcadero Marina Park North
400 Kettner Blvd San Diego, CA 92109
On March 21, 2020, Best Cost Beer Fest, San Diego’s favorite cancer hating, beer loving fest, is moving on up to Embarcadero Marina Park North for even more sudsy fun. Bringing together over 100 breweries from all across the Best Coast, the festival will allow nearly 5,000 beer lovers the opportunity to sippity, sip, sip on over 200 beers from 100 of the West Coast’s best breweries. The beers will be perfectly paired with unbeatable views of San Diego Bay and the downtown skyline.
Plus, the best part… if you love beer and hate cancer we have good news for you. Every ticket sold goes to support Cuck Fancer and helps young adult cancer patients and survivors. So rest assured your afternoon of beers on the bay is all for a good cause!
Beer. Music. Food. San Diego Bay. The whole shebang. There is no physical way in the universe you can enjoy a day better than this. We’ve done the research. It’s science.
- Del Mar Gem Faire - Mar 06, 2020 - Mar 08, 2020 - All Day
- Emilio Nares Foundation Hits One Million Miles, Serving 4,000 Children Battling Cancer in Southern California - Mar 20, 2020 - 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Best Coast Beer Fest - Mar 21, 2020 - 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Sisters Soaring 25th Anniversary Women's Conference - Mar 28, 2020 - 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
- South Bay Earth Day - Apr 04, 2020 - 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- 36th Annual Mission Fed ArtWalk - Apr 25, 2020 - Apr 26, 2020 - 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Fiesta Old Town Cinco de Mayo - May 02, 2020 - May 03, 2020 - 10:00 am - 10:00 pm